Digital Technologies - Bringing DDDO to life across the classroom program
Time & Location
About the Event
Come along and discover how to bring DDDO to life across the classroom program
This zoom hui will refresh your thinking around the learning opportunities relating to Digital Technologies within the classroom.
Ideas will be shared from a classroom perspective, and you will leave with a selection of recommended easy to access free resources.
The hui will be delivered in English, and Te Ao Māori values will be practiced.
All you need is a laptop to connect to zoom, and sound. Feel free to set it up for your staff hui and sit back with a cup of tea.
Who is this hui for?
This hui is open to anyone starting out or looking for some fresh ideas around DigiTech in the classroom.
Suitable for kaiako of Years 1-10 ākonga, or kaiako in training.
Facilitated by Arnika Macphail
Why is this event free?
At impactED we have a profit for purpose model.
A Profit for Purpose is “led by a mission to achieve social, community and environmental benefit through trading and channeling a portion of their profits towards their mission.”
In working towards our profit for purpose model, our team do the following:
- Run free online hui for kaiako around Aotearoa
- Run a number of free after school kanohi ki te kanohi hui
- Support smaller educational agencies by gifting our time to support their kaupapa
- Bring food and kai where ever we go
- Put on gin and kai hui to thank schools for their support
- Sponsor refreshments at a number of events
- DigiTech: Bring DDDO to life$0$0Sold Out