GCSN Implementation Framework - Nelson
Time & Location
About the Event
In collaboration with GCSN we invite all Senior Leadership Teams and Digital Technology Leaders from across Nelson to join us for a hui to support the implementation of Digital Technologies and Hangarau Matihiko in schools and kura.
Delivered in English Medium, inclusive to all.
Using the framework developed in 2019 by GCSN this hui will consist of
- Deep dive into the Digital Technologies Hangarau Matihiko (DTHM) implementation framework
- Discussion of what DTHM implementation looks like across the curriculum
- An open kōrero to share the mahi happening across wider Canterbury
- A kōrero around what is next for Canterbury
- Next steps for schools and kura
This will be planned to be delivered for Primary and Secondary schools. ECE are welcome, board members and welcome.
As a follow up to this hui, schools will have the opportunity for GCSN funded in-school support for Digital Technologies implementation. This may be teacher support, governance support, or whānau support. This would be on a school by school, or Kāhui Ako basis.
When booking you will be re-directed to the GCSN website.