Profit for Purpose
At impactED, we have a profit for purpose model.
A Profit for Purpose is,
“led by a mission to achieve social, community and environmental benefit through trading and channeling a portion of their profits towards their mission.”
In working towards our profit for purpose model, our team do the following:
- Run free online hui for kaiako around Aotearoa
- Run a number of free after school kanohi ki te kanohi hui
- Support smaller educational agencies by gifting our time to support their kaupapa
- Bring food and kai whereever we go
- Put on gin and kai hui to thank schools for their support
- Sponsor refreshments at a number of events
We are also lucky enough to have amazing partners who support our mission for equitable access to PLD opportunities, these include our regional Canterbury MoE team, and Microsoft NZ.